- Intelligence is suitable for solving well-defined problems, such as mathematical, physical, or technical problems. However, social issues are often much less definable & do not have an unambiguous answer. They require not only intelligence but wisdom. https://buff.ly/3m8MGIE
“Powerful questions are those that, in the answering, evoke a choice for accountability and commitment." -- Peter Block https://buff.ly/3fntQeh #ConversationalLeadership /I really love this insight by Peter Block
- 'To Fika' is a Swedish word meaning to ‘meet up, have a coffee and a chit-chat'. Scandinavians love to meet up for a Fika. This can be done at any time – and a Fika can take anything from 10 minutes to several hours https://buff.ly/32XaNCn #ConversationalLeadership /love it!
- Myths that Prevent Real Conversations | Jeff St. John https://buff.ly/2HHsNth #ConversationalLeadership
- Polarization: The Power of Dialogue and the Problem of Implicit Bias by @nancymdixon https://buff.ly/3mS6JuL #dialogue #polarization #bias #ConversationalLeadership
- It's impossible to see the world as it is, argues a cognitive neuroscientist | Aeon Videos https://buff.ly/2JT5iLx #reality #neuroscience
- A shocking observation: As individuals, we do not know enough to justify almost anything we believe. -- Philip Fernbach Watch Philip's TEDx talk here: https://conversational-leadership.net/video/why-do-we-believe-things-that-arent-true/ #ConversationalLeadership #beliefs #KnowledgeIllusion
If you like the Tweets then subscribe to my Tweet stream.