- “Community is about people: feeling respected, cared about, and recognized by others. It drives our sense of connection and belongingness.” https://buff.ly/2CzsKXM /interesting research at Facebook as to what people want from work. Career, Community and Purpose.
- Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx /Just love Groucho Marx!
- The two views of “labor as a resource” and “engaged workers” are incompatible @nancymdixon https://buff.ly/2CsvGVU #KM #KMers#EmployeeEngagement
- The Listening Project: a partnership between BBC Radio 4, BBC local and national radio stations, and the British Library: Capturing the nation in conversation. #ConversationalLeadership https://buff.ly/2o4aJwl
- “How to Save Face and Not Cause Someone to Lose Face” https://buff.ly/2ESvJx0 /A really good article on the mainly Asian concept of "face"
- The biggest assumption that humans make is that everyone sees life the way we do https://buff.ly/2nICbiO
- Difficult Conversations: 9 Common Mistakes https://buff.ly/2BQE3dL
Why "knowledge sharing" cannot replace "knowledge management" https://buff.ly/2EdHLRy
- Free Book to download" “Knowledge Productivity in the Public Sector” https://buff.ly/2lGekP2 #KM #KMers
If you like the Tweets then subscribe to my Tweet stream.