- Who said “We Shape Our Tools, and Thereafter Our Tools Shape Us" Marshall McLuhan? Winston Churchill? Robert Flaherty? Emerson Brown? John Culkin? William J. Mitchell? Anonymous?” https://buff.ly/2UGxAfR
- Spiritset: the essence of who we are & what ultimately makes us human. Deep within us, we each have a unique identity that struggles for expression & growth. It's what ultimately defines us & our deepest needs. @jhagel https://buff.ly/2RUCxQD #ConversationalLeadership
- Generative conversations are based on the premise that the way people see and respond to the world is determined by out-of-awareness cognitive structures that may be identified and addressed during everyday conversations. https://buff.ly/2RGfwk7 #ConversationalLeadership
- Pursue something so important that even if you fail, the world is better off with you having tried. Tim O'Reilly https://t.co/NIo60QIGsz
- The notion that our lives succeed or fail on conversation one at a time is
at once commonsensical and revolutionary. - Ken Blanchard https://buff.ly/2QgRsYK #KM #KMers #KnowledgeManagement #ConversationalLeadership
- How you talk to your child changes their brain https://buff.ly/2JsR1Um #ConversationalLeadership
If you like the Tweets then subscribe to my Tweet stream.