I did it again this last weekend and was pleased to find a number of organizations and academic institutions running Cafés of which I was not aware. Here are just five of the stories I found:
- Shall We Meet at a Knowledge Café?
- The World Café: a qualitative research method
- ACCIS CDT World Café event II
- Working in the cafe´: lessons in group dialogue
- The Use of Knowledge Cafés as an Innovative Learning Teaching Method
There are so many uses to which the Knowledge Café can be put - more stories in my blook.
If you would like to run a Knowledge Café of your own and need some advice or help - get in touch. I would really like to see the Café adopted more widely.