Conversation Encounters can take the form of
- or meals.
An example Conversation Menu of ten questions
- What are your earliest memories of your childhood?
- What brings you greatest happiness when you think back on your life so far?
- What would you like to be engraved on your tombstone?
- If you could teach your children one thing – what would it be?
- What do you think of Theodore Zeldin’s proposition that the greatest change since the agricultural revolution is that for the first time “men and women are talking with each other as equals”?
- What motivates you to get up in the morning?
- If you could do what ever you wanted – what would that be?
- Describe your perfect partner?
- Who would you lie for and whom wouldn’t you lie for?
- In what way do you plan to leave the world a better place when you die?