I have vastly improved the internal navigation (scroll down to the end of any page and you will see) - though still not totally happy with it. And am getting pretty good at hacking code in Wordpress (once a programmer, always a programmer!). Anything I wish to do, I google and if I can't find a plugin I can find the code and with a few tweaks it is working.
One of the main chapters I have been working on is the Knowledge Café Principles. I have long had these documented but never to my satisfaction. They are much better now. I think I am happy with the seven principles I have defined and hope to clean up their descriptions and finalise them over the next few weeks. But take a look at them below in the meantime.
The strength of the Café rests on these few critical principles that to a large degree differentiate the Knowledge Café process from other conversational methods.
- Knowledge Café Principle: Eliminate the barriers to conversation
- Knowledge Café Principle: Eliminate all fear
- Knowledge Café Principle: Everyone is equal
- Knowledge Café Principle: No preconceived outcomes
- Knowledge Café Principle: Dialogue not debate
- Knowledge Café Principle: Engage in small groups
- Knowledge Café Principle: Preserve the conversational flow