Gamification is one of today’s hottest new trends and HR Leaders are becoming ever more interested in exploring the game-based concept.
We Will Provide Answers To
• How to design a „journey“ with a strong focus on experience (not just behaviour)
• How to improve game design elements tied directly to the employee
• How to increase the visibility of processes
• How to leverage the social side of gamified HR functions
• How to embed gamification into complex enterprise systems
• How to lead an agile organization through: cloud, open external systems and big data
Fur further information please contact Peter Novak at [email protected] or call +421 257 272 145.
Video: RSS in Plain English
A short explanation of RSS and how it helps you save time reading the web.
You will find information on hundreds of events such as conferences, workshops and courses on this website - events that relate to the themes of the site: knowledge, learning, creativity, innovation and personal development.
If you would like to receive an e-mail alert, no more than once a week, that informs you of recently posted events in your region then please click on the button below and complete the form. You also have the option of being reminded once a week of events coming up in your region within the next month.
On the other hand you may prefer to subscribe to an RSS Feed that will keep you informed of events in your region.
If you are interested in Knowledge Management, the
or the role of conversation in organizational life then you my be interested in this online book I am writing on
The Gurteen Knowledge Community is a global learning community
of over 21,000 people in 160 countries across the world.
The community is for people who are committed to making a difference:
people who wish to share and learn from each other and who strive to see
the world differently, think differently and act differently.
Membership of the Gurteen Knowledge Community is free.