Knowledge Management Matters: By Practitioners for Practitioners
Knowledge Management Matters: Words of Wisdom from Leading Practitioners is a collection of works penned by an amazing and diverse group of thought leaders. Each of these trailblazers has generously shared their knowledge with a view to helping you and your organization succeed in the knowledge environment. The tips, tactics, and techniques they suggest are time-tested and proven concepts that will help you achieve your organizational objectives. Their collective works are based on decades of experiences with real-world organizations. This is not a book of untested theories that might work, but rather a compilation of genuine words of wisdom from experienced KM practitioners who know knowledge management.
Knowledge Management Matters starts with a brief overview of the evolution of knowledge management. Building on this historical foundation, we launch a wide-ranging exploration of the domain. Throughout the book are excellent examples of what works, what doesn't, and some thought-provoking teases about the future. The authors offer great advice on a variety of subjects including storytelling, big data, creativity & innovation, leading communities, knowledge assets, co-creation, catering for a transient workforce and so much more.The Practitioners
- Stephanie Barnes, Director of Doing Things Differently at Art of Innovation
- Shawn Callahan, Founder of Anecdote
- Paul Corney, Founder of knowledge et al
- Nancy M. Dixon, Author of Common Knowledge, HBSP
- Stan Garfield, Knowledge Management Author, Speaker, and Community Leader
- Anthony J. Rhem, President/Principal Consultant of A.J. Rhem & Associates, Inc.
- Arthur Shelley, Founder of Intelligent Answers
- Douglas Weidner, Chairman & Chief Instructor of KM Institute
- Ron Young, Founder of Knowledge Associates International
John Girard holds the Peyton Anderson Endowed Chair at Middle Georgia State University's School of IT. JoAnn Girard is the founder and managing partner of Sagology, a firm that focuses on connecting people with people to collaborate, learn, and share knowledge.
Amazon PurchaseBarnes&Noble PurchaseAmazon KindleFree iBookFree PDF