- Facing each other, looking into the eyes, confiding—all those behaviors reflect and build trust. “There is no substitute for face-to-face interaction to build up this trust.” https://buff.ly/35gMKjX #ConversationalLeadership #trust
- Don't Assume; Empathize First https://buff.ly/3dJ1nP8 /Misunderstandings and incorrect assumptions are behind most conflicts - great advice here when engaging in difficult conversations #ConversationalLeadership
- A baker's dozen of knowledgeable KM practitioners at this year's KM World Knowledge Café: Mentoring Mixer. The event is virtual so you can join from anywhere in the world. https://lnkd.in/ddA2ipN #KMWorld #KM #KMers #KnowledgeCafé #ConversationalLeadership
- A shocking observation: As individuals, we do not know enough to justify almost anything we believe. -- Philip Fernbach Watch Philip's TEDx talk here: https://conversational-leadership.net/video/why-do-we-believe-things-that-arent-true/
#ConversationalLeadership #beliefs #KnowledgeIllusion
- “Critical thinking begins with the assumption that our beliefs could be in error, and if they are, that we will revise them accordingly. This is what it means to be humble.” @peterboghossian https://buff.ly/2MligjF
If you like the Tweets then subscribe to my Tweet stream.