- Want to Dramatically Improve Your Work Life? Start Having Radically Candid Conversations https://buff.ly/2pyqwDu #ConversationalLeadership
- We still don't appreciate that work is communication: we live and work in a network of conversations http://bit.ly/2FrToIm
- Ditching Performance Reviews for Authentic Conversations https://buff.ly/2zWhm7K #ConversationalLeadership /It's about time this was the norm.
- Human ingenuity has created a world that the mind cannot master. Have we finally reached our limits? https://buff.ly/2u087VN #complexity
- The Incredible Thing We Do During Conversations https://buff.ly/2GnlRw0 #ConversationalLeadership
- Knowledge Management Matters: a new free e-book by @johngirard @MPuzzlePiece @ShawnCallahan @PaulJCorney @nancymdixon @stangarfield @tonyrhem @Metaphorage @KMInstitute @ronyoung #KM #KMers https://buff.ly/2Grwz4Z
- Let's spend more time listening to what really matters: listening to our partners, to our children, to our friends, to our patients, to our employees, to our managers, to ourselves, and especially to our bodies. @Mintzberg141 #ListenMore https://buff.ly/2Fr0ahD
- Maybe we've been putting the wrong focus on KM. Maybe KM is not about increasing production or saving dollars. Maybe it is about creating the kind of culture where we would all like to work. @nancymdixon https://buff.ly/2tyOOSZ #KM #KMers /Spot on in my opinion Nancy :-)
- Blog Post: Career, Community and Cause - the three things people want out of work http://bit.ly/2GQJps9
If you like the Tweets then subscribe to my Tweet stream.