- Make America talk again: the lab teaching sworn enemies to have decent conversations https://buff.ly/2Ku9O1t #ConversationalLeadership
- Why It's a Good Idea to Listen to Opposing Views. https://buff.ly/2RQkr3z #ConversationalLeadership
- Mastering the art of speaking up: the importance of trust https://buff.ly/38CBixx #ConversationalLeadership
- I like the way Henry Mintzberg @Mintzberg141 sees an organization as a community of human beings, not a collection of human resources.https://buff.ly/2RhugqL #ConversationalLeadership #leadership
- Three Questions to Start Every Meeting https://buff.ly/2sjBI8Z
- How can you build lasting psychological safety in your teams? https://buff.ly/2T2Stnc /More from @JudyWalker5 on AARs #KM #KMers #KnowledgeManagement #ConversationalLeadership
- How to Talk to Conservatives About Climate Change https://buff.ly/2zaexAG /insightful article - comments are interesting - surprises me that some people think a "belief" is not based on evidence. You can have both true (evidence based) and false beliefs. #ClimateChange
If you like the Tweets then subscribe to my Tweet stream.