- Humans are "designed" for conversation http://linkd.in/1x22ukE #GurteenTalk
- People think they like creativity. But teachers, scientists, and executives are biased against new ways of thinking http://theatln.tc/1t580PF
- Stop Being So Positive http://bit.ly/1EtiCfb
- Rethinking the Lecture: In the Information Age, It's Time to Flip the Classroom | WIRED http://wrd.cm/1xceX4o
- Listening to ignite rather than listening to reply http://linkd.in/12TTgcA #GurteenTalk
- The Three Levels of Innovation http://bit.ly/1wsvujs
- Conversation over food is a good way to share knowledge and information @whatsthepont http://bit.ly/1Gif7am
- We can't talk about it http://bit.ly/12h8zeD /oh but you can in a Knowledge Cafe!
If you like the Tweets then subscribe to my Tweet stream.