- The new business dynamics of a hyperconnected world https://buff.ly/2JJkKHi
- Just 66 percent of millennials firmly believe that the Earth is round. https://buff.ly/2Lmqurn /if you can believe in a flat earth you can believe in anything!
- Episode 1, How to Disagree: A Beginner's Guide to Having Better Arguments - BBC Radio 4 https://buff.ly/2wfGR3a #ConversationalLeadership
- Small Talk, Big Talk and Meaningful Conversation https://buff.ly/2KKN2kX #ConversationalLeadership
- What I have tried to suggest is that we will never capture reality in any set of words or concepts. It will always be a case of analogy, of a description that's sufficiently similar to actuality so that we will understand something. – #DavidBohm
- The Cognitive Biases Tricking Your Brain https://buff.ly/2KqHE6H
- Have you thought about how your conversations impact your work? Some advice on how to have better and more effective conversations: http://ow.ly/mWj030lc3Cj #ConversationalWisdom #Leadership
- KMs secret sauce: How to solve the knowledge sharing problem? Encourage more face-to-face interaction, more direct conversation. Keep it simple and keep it between two humans. https://buff.ly/2MczGjj #KM #KMers #ConversationalLeadership
- Knowledge is not power. The will and the ability to act on knowledge and to influence people and events is power. #KM #KMers #ConversationalLeadership https://buff.ly/2t68Y3Y
If you like the Tweets then subscribe to my Tweet stream.