is conducting some interesting research with the Henley Knowledge Management Forum
Is your organization good at:
Would you like to “compare notes” with other organizations that have cutting edge approaches to these issues?
- sharing the real expertise of senior staff before they retire?
- developing young professionals who move rapidly between organizational units?
- managing handovers when overlap between staff is not possible?
- creating a culture that integrates learning into everyday work?
- integrating the expertise of seasoned practitioners with talent development programs?
I am conducting a study in conjunction with Henley Management College’s KM Forum on how to deepen and develop real expertise. The sponsors are quite sophisticated about KM, so we are looking beyond the traditional KM tools to examples of effective and/or innovative approaches specifically geared to deepening expertise.
Participating organizations will receive a copy of our report and will be able to participate in a set of virtual discussion sessions with other innovators to compare ideas and approaches.
So if you are good at this or you know an organization, profession or discipline that is, please write. Thanks!
Richard McDermott [email protected]
Could anyone help?