Usually I just make notes of these thoughts in my note book but at KM Russia 2014 in Moscow. I decided to tweet a few of them.
- A thought: Conversation is a simple tool for making sense of a complex world.
- Another thought: We should not try to control the outcomes of a conversation but let the conversation take us where it wants to go.
- A thought: Conversation is a powerful tool for helping us challenge our existing mindsets.
- A thought: get older managers to have open conversations with their youngest employees to learn about social tools and new mindsets.
- Thought: we inspire each other through conversation.
- Thought from #kmrussia It's not that communication is key. Conversation is key!