As I write my blook
and research and reflect on various topics, I frequently need to think through and define what things mean to me:
- What is leadership?
- What is meant by "shared meaning"?
- What is the difference between responsibility and accountability and how do they relate to commitment?
- What is a complex adaptive problem?
- What is meant by serendipity?
Some of these are not easy questions and I find myself drafting something and then leaving if for weeks, if not months and continually returning to iteratively refine my definition and thinking and tinkering with it over a period of time until I am happy.
Well at least, happy-ish - my blook will always be in perpetual beta
Here are my current thoughts on shared meaning
- a phrase bandied about a lot but rarely defined.
Let me know what you think, is this what it means to you or have I missed something?