At the strategic level, I work with executives and knowledge leaders to develop their knowledge strategy and knowledge capabilities. This includes:
- design an overall knowledge strategy
- work with managers to identify how a knowledge strategy would support their organizational objectives
- work with managers to develop a business case for their knowledge strategy
- educate managers on their role in creating a knowledge oriented environment
- work with managers to help establish organizational structures that support and promote a knowledge creating and sharing culture
- help design an overall operational approach to knowledge sharing
- help get buy-in for a specific knowledge initiative
- help managers to identify and implement knowledge initiatives that help meet their objectives
- coach knowledge leaders
- run knowledge and innovation cafes
I am an avid networker. I naturally love to help people to 'make their knowledge productive'. If you think I could help, I am more then happy to take the occasional phone call or e-mail or meet for lunch though clearly I charge for more substantial consulting, coaching or other support.
If you would like to talk or learn more about any of my services then please contact me.