- KM Egypt September 2010
- KM Iran February 2011
- KM Middle East March 2011
There is also The 8th International Conference on Knowledge Management (ICKM) coming up in Jordan in September of this year.
All three events have been excellent; they have been well attended (KM Iran had over 900 participants) and the participation has been exceptional. I have also loved the warmth and hospitality of the Arab people.
KM Middle East in Abu Dhabi was the most recent and let me share some of the resources with you
- KM Middle East website
- KM Middle East blog
- KM Middle East presentations
- KM Middle East Facebook page
- KM Middle East photos on Facebook
- Don’t do KM- then let’s not have a term called- KM! - blog post by Naguib Chowdhury
- The Importance of Practical Focus for Real Change - blog post by Sonia Jabari
- ... they must put something in the coffee ...- blog post by Paul Corney
What with everything else going on in the Middle East - its hard not to wonder if there is a connection. If there is one, then to my mind, it has got to be about the intrinsic human thirst for knowledge and for freedom.