They have asked all of them the 6 same questions and are publishing one new interview each week. Six have been published so far, interviews with Davd Snowden, Patrick Lambe, Eric Tsui, Geoff Parcell, Kate Andrews, Waltraut Ritter, Dr. Manasi Shukla and Prof. Rivadávia C. Drummond de Alvarenga Neto.
The six questions:
- How do you explain the difference between information and knowledge?
- What will be the most important topic in KM in the future?
- How do you foresee KM as a discipline in the future?
- How do you explain the link between Knowledge Management and Innovation?
- How do you foresee the future of Innovation Management?
- Why do you think companies are still struggling to implement Knowledge Management and Innovation Management?