It is an exceptionally good forum and I would highly recommend it. The events are mainly for members-only but some are open to the public. Take a look -- you may be interested in becoming a member or attending some of the public events.
Here are a few of the activities coming up later in the year:
- Building connections -- a members-only event on 27th June.
- Advanced Knowledge Management -- a 2-day course on 12-13 July open to both members and non-members.
- Research projects (members only)
- Engaging with and working through complexity – a practical take on a tricky problem, starts 26th June
- Overcoming myopia, seeing and believing in the virtues of difference – Research Summit, 20th July
- Energising new ways of working – Research Summit, 2nd November
You can find a list of all upcoming events here.