I was recently interviewed for a report The digital company 2013: Freedom to collaborate
. being written by Kim Thomas
for the Economist Intelligence Unit
. Key findings:
- Technology knowledge will permeate the enterprise.
- Social networks will be common in the workplace, like it or not.
- Beware information paralysis.
- Digital tools will democratise access to information.
- Digital tools provide employees with greater control over the information they can access.
- IT will also need to loosen the reins.
- Ceding technology control will be good medicine.
You need to look hard to find the quote from me LOL!