Future of Recruitment seminar - 2nd Annual
Barcelona, 15th & 16th February 2012
Exclusive speaker panel:
• Richard Mosley, Author of ‘’The Employer Brand’’
• Global Staffing Head, Novartis
• HR Director EMEA, LinkedIn
• Head of Talent Acquisition Europe, Nike
• Head of EMEA Permanent Hiring, HP
• Global Head of Leadership Acquisition & On boarding, ING
• Vice-President, Employer Branding & Marketing APAC, Deutsche Bank
• VP-HR, Employer Branding & Recruiting, Continental
• Head of Recruitment, CERN
• Director, Corporate HR, Lego Group
• Talent Acquisition Leader - Europe, GE
• Reduce your Hiring Costs substantially
• Demonstrate the ROI of your Social Media programs
• Discover the latest trends in Web 2.0
• See the benefits of Direct Sourcing
• Control the Power of e-Recruitment
• Examine how RPO can be applied
• Improve Quality of hire Locally & Globally
• Utilise Social Media as a tool for attracting Top Talent
Get the brochure: email@example.com
Visit the website: www.teneoevents.eu/recruitment or www.teneoevents.eu
HR, Human Resources, Recruitment, Resourcing, Sourcing, Staffing, Talent Acquisition, Talent Attraction, Leadership Acquisition, online recruitment, e-recruitment, Employer Branding, Talent Management, Direct sourcing, RPO, Web 2.0, Community, Campus recruitment
If you find a KM Event then tweet it and add the tag #kmevent
Video: The Cynics KM
Lotus promotional video remixed with voiceover on the cynic's view of knowledge management.
You will find information on hundreds of events such as conferences, workshops and courses on this website - events that relate to the themes of the site: knowledge, learning, creativity, innovation and personal development.
If you would like to receive an e-mail alert, no more than once a week, that informs you of recently posted events in your region then please click on the button below and complete the form. You also have the option of being reminded once a week of events coming up in your region within the next month.
On the other hand you may prefer to subscribe to an RSS Feed that will keep you informed of events in your region.
The Gurteen Knowledge Community is a global learning community
of over 21,000 people in 160 countries across the world.
The community is for people who are committed to making a difference:
people who wish to share and learn from each other and who strive to see
the world differently, think differently and act differently.
Membership of the Gurteen Knowledge Community is free.