A global professional services organisation is recruiting a Collaboration Manager to support knowledge management, research, competitive intelligence and collaboration services to all business areas. This role will provide oversight, management and development of key projects which enable the company to collaborate more effectively internally and externally.
The role will involve the following:
- Managing workload of the team.
- Handling enquiries regarding how to use collaboration tools.
- Supporting and managing key projects to develop and enhance services.
- Ensuring support processes and guidance is kept up to date.
- Building relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring that collaboration tools are used and managed in accordance with risk and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Monitoring and reporting on the activities and the impact of the programme and demonstrating value;
In order to be considered for this role, you will need:
- Experience of working in collaboration and knowledge programmes in a large organisation.
- A proven track record of managing multiple projects.
- Experience of working with virtual teams.
- Experience of managing a customer support function is desirable.
- Strong experience in use of SharePoint 2013.
- Experience and knowledge of enterprise collaboration tools.
- Good stakeholder and customer management skills.
- Strong communications skills across all levels of seniority within the organisation.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.
03:33 AM GMT