How can you effectively extend the scope of SharePoint 2013 and connect to applications like Worksite?
How can you minimise infrastructure costs in your SharePoint 2013 environments?
How do you make the entire knowledge corpus available across your Enterprise?
You can with RAVN's new SharePoint Extend product.
RAVN's SharePoint extend features include:
- Connection layer to connect SharePoint 2013 to all content in the Enterprise (including iManage Worksite)
- Massively reduced licencing, network and storage demands
- Preview of all SharePoint 2013 and non-SharePoint 2013 content, including term highlighting and navigation by document index
- Native SharePoint 2013 functionality within the preview window
- Asynchronous loading of Preview content (reduces time to preview)
- Full document level security of content and metadata
- Load balancing of indexing across all servers in a distributed environment through use of a content push model
- Management of the health and wellbeing of your SharePoint 2013 environment
Click the link below to register:
What is Knowledge Management? - Andrew Sinclair-Thomson
Mini-clip interview for Gurteen Knowledge with Andrew Sinclair-Thomson. What is Knowledge Management? Shot at the Henley Knowledge Management Forum in September 2006.
You will find information on hundreds of events such as conferences, workshops and courses on this website - events that relate to the themes of the site: knowledge, learning, creativity, innovation and personal development.
If you would like to receive an e-mail alert, no more than once a week, that informs you of recently posted events in your region then please click on the button below and complete the form. You also have the option of being reminded once a week of events coming up in your region within the next month.
On the other hand you may prefer to subscribe to an RSS Feed that will keep you informed of events in your region.
The Gurteen Knowledge Community is a global learning community
of over 21,000 people in 160 countries across the world.
The community is for people who are committed to making a difference:
people who wish to share and learn from each other and who strive to see
the world differently, think differently and act differently.
Membership of the Gurteen Knowledge Community is free.